Being petite and thin on top of that, I also love to look a bit more plump and feminine. The main tips I can give you are the following:
- Always try outfits on (don’t buy online, unless you already tried it on)
- Wear padded bras (don’t buy because of color or price only – check the fit on your body)
- Use belts or fitted outfits to show off your waist
- Prefer ribbed dresses, sweaters and skirts (they are tight but add a bit of volume)
- Prefer bright colors (black makes you look skinnier)
In the gallery below, a selection of images from my personal Brusnika Brand collection – it’s feminine and affordable so it is one of my favorute brands.